KAMP Student Radio is a completely free-format college radio station entirely operated by students of the University Of Arizona. The only eligibility requirement for joining is that you are a student of the UA. No prior broadcast, journalism, or communications experience is necessary!
Come to our weekly meetings, held every Wednesday at 5PM in Saguaro Hall room 101 (across from Social Sciences, next to Yavapai dorm). KAMP is located in Park Student Union next to CORE. The doors are open 8AM - 5PM Monday through Friday.
To get started:
1. Fill out new member form!
2. Watch DJ training videos!
3. Email André at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to take your test on the DJ videos!
4. Take your DJ Training test. If you pass, you can begin your training! If not, you may begin your training, but you will have to pass the test at the end of the two week training process.
5. Fill out the programming sheet! The programming director will then schedule your weekly show.
6. Make a radioactivity account!
7. Pay the $20 participation fee to André! Congrats, you are now a KAMP DJ!
If you have any questions along the way, stop into the KAMP offices or email Erinn at email@example.com. Have fun!
Our Membership Policy:
At KAMP Student Radio, we pride ourselves on being a medium of expression that is inclusive to all people; we are a place for people to feel comfortable, accepted, and respected. I understand that no KAMP Student Radio member has any guarantee of a position or a job, and any member who displays behavior that is deemed offensive, inappropriate, or harassing may have their membership revoked at any time.